Promises and expectations
At Station House Dental Practice we wish to work with you to help you maintain and improve your oral health. For us to get the best possible results for you we will need your help and commitment:
Your team promise to:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment.
- Listen with respect and respond to your concerns.
- Discuss possible treatment options.
- Clearly state the cost of proposed dental treatment in advance.
- See you promptly, and inform you if there is a possibility of delay.
- Perform our very best standard of dental work for you at all times.
- Guarantee our dental work for a minimum of 12 months.
- Make no charges for appointments changed or cancelled where 24 hours notice has been given.
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive in time for your appointments, allowing for traffic and time to park.
- Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide.
- Inform us of any change to personal details or medical status.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatment as requested. We accept cash and most credit and debit cards.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do: right and wrong.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to those you feel may appreciate the service we provide.
Payment for treatment:
- We accept cash and most credit and debit cards.
- Payment is required at the end of each visit. For laboratory work (eg crowns, dentures) payment of half the full cost in advance and half the full cost at finish.
- If any appointments need to be changed please give 24 hours notice so the time can be offered to other patients. If less notice is given a charge may be made for the time that has been reserved.
- Any unpaid accounts will have reminders sent, and will then be passed on to a Debt Collection Agency, and any further fees will be added to the account.
- Low Cost Finance is available.