These braces are fixed braces which use tooth coloured brackets which make them much less noticeable. We use InVu Ceramic Braces.
Choose Ceramic Braces if:
- You would like just your front teeth straightened
- You would like both top and bottom teeth straightened
- You would like all teeth straightened either top and/or bottom
- You would prefer a fixed brace
- You would like an almost invisible brace
- You would like the most control of your final smile
InVu/ClearVu Matches You
Only InVu/ClearVu Aesthetic Braces feature Personalized Color-Matching Technology® that allows them to blend perfectly with your teeth. InVu Braces are virtually invisible and don't stain like other aesthetic braces.
The injection-molded process eliminates imperfections and potential breakage points, so InVu braces are stronger and more durable than other ceramic braces. They have a nearly seamless surface that minimizes friction, which can help treatment go much quicker. In fact, InVu’s overall performance meets or exceeds metal brackets.
InVu is SaferInVu braces are far less likely than other ceramic braces to chip or shatter during the course of treatment. They’re also safer when it’s time to take them off because they have an exclusive mesh base that “pops off” easily, protecting your tooth enamel.
All information courtesy of InVue Braces