Dental Care Membership
Dental Care Membership £14.94 per Month
Members are entitled to:-
|Regular 12 point Dental Health Checks every six months to provide:
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% reduction off any fillings.
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc).
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme* in the event of:
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.