Your Prevention appointment, with a hygienist, is a regular appointment to provide:-
- Advice on plaque control and periodontal (gum) health.
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Scale and polish to remove hard plaque and smooth the surface of the teeth.
Nicola or Rebecca our Hygienist/Therapists will spend time with you to remove hard plaque and most importantly show you the skills tools and techniques you need to remove plaque from every surface of every tooth every day.
This will help keep you dentally healthy and:
- eat what you like for life
- less risk of future treatment
- a healthier heart and other organs
Nicola and Rebecca will be able to give specific help and advice for your mouth, but see here for general help and advice.
Fee included in Memberships £50 for non members
Extra Visits £40 for Members £50 for non members
New We now offer Direct Access appointments with Rebecca. This means you can book an appointment directly with her, without first seeing a dentist, even if you are not an existing patient here.