AirFlow Spa Polish
A Fresh New Look
If you want your smile to be the best it can possibly be, you need to go for AirFlow.
AirFlow Spa Polishing is a private treatment that gives the Ultimate in stain removal, resulting in your teeth being as naturally white as possible – and all without the hygienist actually touching your teeth! .
To get the best results some prior hard plaque removal may be required.
The advantages of AirFlow in a nutshell:
- Removes dental plaque upto 5mm and hence helps prevent gum diseases such as gingivitis or periodontitis.
- Removes teeth stains more comfortably than polishing or scaling.
- Helps maintain implants in good health.
- Cleans and opens fissures for sealing.
- Excellent for cleaning round fixed braces, and great for cleaning up after braces taken off.
- Gives you that clean feeling without the vibrations of a scale
This treatment is a great choice for those that have extensive staining or for patients who want more than a straight forward Scale & Polish and Plaque Control appointment.
How does Airflow Spa Polishing work?
The Airflow polishing system streams water, fine powder particles, and air through a small nozzle onto the surfaces of the patients teeth to polish the surface and remove debris. Plaque, soft deposits and staining disappear quickly and painlessly – even from areas in-between the teeth and at the gums. Removal of plaque avoids the growth of biofilm which is a breeding ground for bacteria that can be resistant to drug therapy and the body’s immune system .
Airflow is able to get into the nooks and cranny’s of your teeth, and upto 5mm into the gap between your teeth and gums.Thus giving you an overall really effective good clean, leaving you with clean, healthy teeth and gums. It is also much more comfortable than normal cleaning and polishing.
Are there any dangers using Airflow?
No, the Airflow system has been designed to be a safe hygiene treatment:
- The mixture used is non toxic and if accidently swallowed , will not cause any harm to the patient
- This is a completely non invasive treatment and will cause no pain to the patient
- With the gentle application of kinetic energy, it causes no damage and will not scratch the tooth surface. In short, the Airflow Stain Removal method is the key to success for a white smile.
The results are immediate. You’ll feel and see the difference as soon as the AirFlow Spa Polish treatment has been completed.
[TOP TIP: don’t wear your best black top to your airflow appointment because you will come away with a fine dusting of minute white particles around the neck area]